As a member of the Textile Services Association Ltd. we undertake not to restrict our liability under the general law and shall so far as is reasonably practicable in accordance with code of practice produced by Textile Services Association Ltd. In consultation with the office of fair trading.
Blossom and Browne's Sycamore has a staffed customer services team for all your laundry questions and queries and we endeavour to:
- Handle all clothes, linens, furnishings and other items accepted by us for processing with proper due care and attention.
- Investigate any compliant promptly and, if requested, re-process, free of charge, any article which is unsatisfactory due to fault on our part.
- Pay fair compensation for loss or damage due to negligence on our part.
- Train our staff to be competent, courteous and helpful at all times.
- Keep our shops, vans, containers and premises clean and tidy.
- Maintain the highest possible standard of quality and service consistent with the price charged.
- Display in shop premises a list of prices for standard articles.
- Have all orders ready or delivered at the time stated, unless prevented by exceptional circumstances.
Request a Brochure & CallBack
If you would like to find out more about Blossom & Browne's Sycamore please request a copy of our company brochure or talk to one of our experts.